hep c viral load
Apr 22, 2012
i have recently been told i have hep c and my viral load is at 5 million, is this high ? and is treatment a good idea or should i wait ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That result is about average. In general treatment is a good idea, but there are other tests and factors that go into a decision of whether to treat HCV or not. It is best to speak to a liver specialist about your results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Where Are Herpes Located On The Vagina?
- At What Stage Are Shingles Contagious
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What Kind Of Medication Does A Doctor Prescribe For Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.