HIV Viral Load

If someone has a HIV and has a viral load of 328, should they be on any medications to help lower their viral load further? Also, is a viral load of 328 considered "undetectable" and therefore unlikely to be transmitted? I am aware there is always a risk, but I am trying to figure out how much of a risk my partner will put me at to contract HIV with a viral load of 328.

A viral load of 328 is a detectable level, as most assays will detect down to 20-40 copies. Transmission can occur. You don't indicate what the CD4 count is currently. In general, if the the CD4 count is > 500, and with that viral load, most experts would suggest waiting to start. Yes, the viral load would become undetectable if treatment started.

Hepatitis B test result
hep c viral load