|Hepatitis B test result
Apr 22, 2012
HB s Ag result was 2.63 reactive and HB e Ag result was 0.180 non reactive. ALT levela are with in normal range as well as ASt. Does this mean i have Hepatitis B virus?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the tests were obtained, or whether other tests were obtained. In general, your result would indicate chronic HBV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Blood Test Do You Use For Herpes?
- What Happens If I'm Sexually Active With Chlamydia?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
- What Antibiotics Are Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Most Common Symptom Of Gonorrhea In Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.