Hepatitis B test result
Apr 22, 2012
HB s Ag result was 2.63 reactive and HB e Ag result was 0.180 non reactive. ALT levela are with in normal range as well as ASt. Does this mean i have Hepatitis B virus?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the tests were obtained, or whether other tests were obtained. In general, your result would indicate chronic HBV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Hiv Patients Keep A Slightly High Temperature?
- How Long Does It Take To Notice Hiv Symptoms After Contact?
- Hiv Knee And Elbow Pain
- Why Do I Always Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.