Secondary syphilis rash

In February I started developing rash on my arms, chest, back and face, but not in the hands nor feet. I have been diagnosed with secondary syphilis after blood tests on the beginning of March, with VRDL value of 1/128. I made the treatment with 3 shots of penicillin and after a month the VRDL value came down to 1/32, so I think I'm cured. The rashes are looking less red, but they seem to don't disappear. Can you tell me how much time is expected for they disappear and if there is something else I could do? What are the implications of cigarettes, alcohol and sunbathing?

It could take a few weeks. Sitting in the sun could aggravate it, but unlikely that cigarettes or alcohol would.

Why do I get sick so often?
stopping meds for 3 days