undectable viral load and a big drop in cd4

when i first start on Atripla in July my cd4 count was 900 with a viral of 24000. Now my viral load is undetectable but my cd4 has drop to 220. What would cause the big drop ?And is there anything i can do? should i worry about opportunistic infection at this point ?

Hmmm.. That would be most unusual, given your excellent treatment response. Seems like a lab problem. I would also check and see if a white blood cell count (WBC) was done at the same time, and compare those numbers with the previous values. If the WBC and total lymphocyte counts are the same between the two visits, and/or the CD4% is the same, then it definitely points to a lab issue. Regardless, it should be repeated.

My Numbers
very slow progression... s concerned