Lower WBC with higher CD4
Apr 8, 2012
I am a "long-term progressor," and the results of my last tests showed that my CD4 increased from 1116 to 1319; but my white blood count dropped from 7100 to 5700. Should I be concerned about the WBC drop? (Also, I'm undetectable using the Roche COBAS.)
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, I wouldn't worry about it. Everything is still within the normal range.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.