HCV RNA, Quantitative Real Time PCR

I was just diagnosed with HCV and have been given a bunch of tests IU don't really understand. Can you tell me what these results mean?

Real Time PCR H 6527988 IU/mL Reference Range <43

Real Time PCR H 6.81 Log IU/mL Reference Range <1.63

My genotype is 1a

This test measures the amount of virus in the blood (viral load). Your viral load count is about 6.5 million, which is about average. The other value (6.81) is the same number measured on a logrithmic scale. Many times you will see the viral load expressed both ways. The other test is called a genotype. There are 6 major genotypes of HCV (1 to 6). Yours is genotype 1, which is the most common. It is an important test to get, as it can help determine what kinds of HCV treatment would be best for you.

CD4 level coming down again
Lower WBC with higher CD4