|Transmission of HIV
Apr 1, 2012
Sir,I live with a poz,we share the same bed,towel and utensils I eat the food tasted by her....I touch her,wipe her tears,and do every thing like 2 normal people do in the routine life.What precautions I need to keep..Apart from blood and semen is there any other way HIV can transmit.I am negative
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It sounds like you are aware of the risks, what possible fluids or methods of transmission can be involved in infection, and the precautions that may be required. I would continue doing what you are doing. Sounds like a great relationship.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.