|medical consultation 2
Apr 1, 2012
i had pcr real time for hbv and the result was 1764 iu/ml i have no clinical picture of the disease,what are investigations must i do for determenation infectivty,ttt.and prognosis(iam adoctor)
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was performed. That result indicates a low HBV viral load and likely chronic infection. You need to consult with a liver specialist to determine what additional tests might be indicated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Touching Spit Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.