Mar 25, 2012
I read that the vaccine for HIV has been suceesfully tested on rats with cent percent success rate...Are we going to win the race?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Hopefully. But we are still a ways off on a viable HIV vaccine that protects people from getting infected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fatigue After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.