does this mean I have TB
Mar 25, 2012
my Dr said they found nothing on my blood when checking cd4. should I worry
do I have TB?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Your symptoms are very nonspecific and could be from many things. I assume your doctors screened you for TB, which is unlikely unless more symptoms or findings are evident.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Chills A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Pain In Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.