does this mean I have TB
Mar 25, 2012
my Dr said they found nothing on my blood when checking cd4. should I worry
do I have TB?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Your symptoms are very nonspecific and could be from many things. I assume your doctors screened you for TB, which is unlikely unless more symptoms or findings are evident.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Frequent Colds A Sign Of Hiv?
- Is A Yeast Infection That Wont Go Away Is An Early Symptom Of Hiv?
- I Am Hiv Positive But No Symptoms
- Can Atripla Cause False Positive On Drug Screen For Marijuna?
- Chances Of Contracting Hiv After One Unprotected Exposure
- Buffalo Hump Neck Cure For Children
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.