Mar 25, 2012
i had pcr real time for hbv and the result was 1764 iu/ml do ihave atreatment??
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was done. That result likely indicates chronic HBV infection with a very low viral load. You should consult with a liver specialist about whether treatment is indicated or not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- White Bumps On Penis Worried It Could Be AIDS
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.