Mar 18, 2012
Rpr flag: reactive/abnormal Rpr quant high 1:1 reference interval non reactive and non rea<1:1 please explain this test was performed one week ago what does it mean. I was treated for syphilis 5 yrs ago I have no other infections.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
In many people who have been diagnosed with syphilis and treated some time in the past, the RPR test will remain positive forever, even though the infection was treated successfully. Although you don't indicate what the RPR titer was when you were diagnosed, an RPR titer of 1:1 usually means inactive or treated infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.