HEP C RNA PCR QN test results

I was just informed I tested positive for Hep C and got the results online and wont see my Dr. for another few weeks. The results were somewhat confusing could you help me to better understand them. HEP C RNA PCR QN 8450000 IU/mL Reference Range: Undetected Result in log IU/mL is 6.93. The quantification range of this assay is 43 IU/mL to 69,000,000 IU/mL (1.63 log IU/mL to 7.84 log IU/mL). Testing was performed by the COBAS AmpliPrep/COBAS TaqMan HCV Test (Roche Molecular Systems, Inc.).

You don't indicate why the test was obtained, but likely represents chronic infection with HCV. That viral load level is a little higher than the average. Other tests will need to be performed to determine the extent, if any, damage to the liver as a result of this infection.

Does frequent masturbations affect CD 4 cells count in a person ?
Fluctuating eGFR - what's going on?