Does frequent masturbations affect CD 4 cells count in a person ?
Mar 18, 2012
Hi Dr. Holodiny,
I would like to know that being HIV positive does not mean that a person will not have to urge to either have sex or maturbate himself or herself to ease individual satisfaction. Now, with constant masturbation, will the HIV positive person CD 4 counts drop or will it remains unstable....meaning to say whenever a person masturbate, it will drop and recover after a few days after masturbation had stopped.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Interesting question. Unfortunately, I don't have answer. It would be a great study to do though, in more ways than one.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can And Std Cause Mouth Ulcers?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.