CD4 Count Plateau
Mar 11, 2012
I've read through the forum about the CD4 Count Plateau. I've been on Atripla and was diagnosed in 2005. My T-Cell count has generally increase to about 400 as the plateau. My concern is I eat pretty well, sleep, exercise, and take vitamins. However, it seems that every time someone at work is sick I catch it no matter what I do. Is there a way to increase my CD4 Count without breaking the bank? I've read IL-2 treatments may help?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.