borderline hepatitis B surface antigen
Mar 11, 2012
my Hepatitis B surface antigen result says borderline what does that means? the cutoff value is 1.00 and mine is 1.03
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was obtained, or whether there are clinical symptoms associated with hepatitis. Thus, it is hard to interpret what this result could mean. In general, this is likely to be a negative result, but you may want to consult with the ordering physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash During Seroconversion
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.