|borderline hepatitis B surface antigen
Mar 11, 2012
my Hepatitis B surface antigen result says borderline what does that means? the cutoff value is 1.00 and mine is 1.03
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was obtained, or whether there are clinical symptoms associated with hepatitis. Thus, it is hard to interpret what this result could mean. In general, this is likely to be a negative result, but you may want to consult with the ordering physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Mouth A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling Lips A Sign Of HIV?
- Dry Cough After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.