borderline hepatitis B surface antigen
Mar 11, 2012
my Hepatitis B surface antigen result says borderline what does that means? the cutoff value is 1.00 and mine is 1.03
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was obtained, or whether there are clinical symptoms associated with hepatitis. Thus, it is hard to interpret what this result could mean. In general, this is likely to be a negative result, but you may want to consult with the ordering physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Infection Sex With Hooker Condom Broke
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Used Condom
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Receptive Anal Sex With Condom
- Is Chest Cold An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.