Mar 4, 2012
What is the different between different type of syphylis such as primary, secondary, tertiary, latent, late latent etc..? Thank you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I suggest you look at the following CDC website: http://www.cdc.gov/std/syphilis/stdfact-syphilis.htm, which can explain the difference in the stages of syphilis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Thrush From Salt Water?
- Acute HIV Infection And Oral Thrush
- Can You Have Surgery If You Have Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.