Mar 4, 2012
What is the different between different type of syphylis such as primary, secondary, tertiary, latent, late latent etc..? Thank you
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I suggest you look at the following CDC website: http://www.cdc.gov/std/syphilis/stdfact-syphilis.htm, which can explain the difference in the stages of syphilis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bronchitis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Condom Popped Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.