Cd4 and VL with fever

Hello dear dr. I had my blood test today because I will see my doc in 2 weeks. I was wondering how the result will be affected by my health status. I had low fever 2 days ago and still have a cold and hear pain. Does the virus take advantage of my weakness so I will have high Load as low cd4? How long will it take to have a faster replication? 2 days of illness are enough to have effect on my test? Thanks a lot from Italy

You don't indicate what your CD4 count and viral load are currently, or whether you are taking HIV meds. In general, there is much less of an effect on CD4 counts and viral load when people are taking HIV meds and the higher the CD4 count and when the viral load is undetectable.

Past answer....