Past answer....

''I am still waiting to see those documented cases of late seroconversion. Your theory is only partially correct. Actually virus gets processed first within lymph nodes where it is recognized by the immune system as foreign and cytotoxic t cells develop that are specific for HIV proteins and antibodies develop against these viral proteins as well. Virus and antibody then spill out into the blood stream.''

1) You seem to have quoted this yourself.However if antibodies were made before the virus enters the blood stream then why does it take another further 1-2weeks after the eclipse phase for the antibodies to show? and why is p24 detectable in this stage.... 2.) have you got any links for the actual process? 3.) i have low testosterone and have had a cough for around 8 weeks, was wondering is my immune system low enough to maybe keep the hiv virus in this eclipse phase and not produce antibodies?

I am not suggesting looking in the lymph nodes for HIV, but for other causes.

Dry Skin - Anxiety
Cd4 and VL with fever