Did i have TB with this chest x-ray result (PPD positive)
Feb 26, 2012
The heart borderline enlarged without vascular congestion. Thoracic aorta demonstrates atherosclerotic disease. No mediastinal or hilar lymphadenopathy is identified. the lungs are clear no pleural effusions are identified Spondylotic changes is seen in the thoracic spine. DO I HAVE TB OR WHAT IS IT THAT I HAVE?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
This report does not indicate any evidence of active TB infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Oral Sex On A Woman Safe?
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Is Loose Stool An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.