Did i have TB with this chest x-ray result (PPD positive)
Feb 26, 2012
The heart borderline enlarged without vascular congestion. Thoracic aorta demonstrates atherosclerotic disease. No mediastinal or hilar lymphadenopathy is identified. the lungs are clear no pleural effusions are identified Spondylotic changes is seen in the thoracic spine. DO I HAVE TB OR WHAT IS IT THAT I HAVE?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
This report does not indicate any evidence of active TB infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are White Bumps On Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
- Can You Get Herpes If You Use A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.