|HIV NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE COUPLE
Feb 26, 2012
My wife has tested hiv positive and I was negative. Since then I undertook to more tests which confirmed that I am hiv negative.I'm circumsized and what to ascertain why I'm negative when I have been having sex with her without any protection.(Prior to knowing about her status. I have since switched to condoms as a protective measure)
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Consider yourself fortunate. Your situation is likely the result of multiple factors including her virus levels, type of virus, and your underlying immune system.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginitis Cause Vaginal Sores?
- Does Ciprofloxacin Cure Chlamydia?
- How Do You Get Trichomoniasis Without Having A Sex Partner?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.