stagant CD 4 or slow increase in CD 4 cells over a few years.

could you let me know what if my CD4 still hangs around between 200 plus to 300 plus in over 5 years or more but never reaches 400 which has to meet the average of 500 to be on the safe side ? Does it mean that my body will wear out and then I will die sooner ?

If you are on HIV treatment and your viral load is undetectable, and you maintain CD4 counts between 200-300, then you are still at risk, although at a reduced level, for HIV associated complications. The risk is still greater at 200-300, then it is at 400-500 or > 500. However, part of the equation is whether you already have underlying other medical conditions or not, age, and your underlying genetics.

Should a long term non-progressor begin HIV meds?
CD4 and CD8 result