Feb 26, 2012
hbs ag - reactive hbe Ab - reactive hbe ag - Non reactive sgpt -- 48.76 u/l
what does it mean? thank you ...
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were performed. The results could mean acute or chronic infection with HBV. You should consult with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Spleen Acute Hiv Syndrome
- Night Sweats In Hiv Positive People
- How Long Can Hiv Live Outside The Body In Blood?
- What Antibiotics Can I Take Safely If I Have Hepatitis C?
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
- Burning Feet Peripheral Neuropathy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.