Feb 26, 2012
hbs ag - reactive hbe Ab - reactive hbe ag - Non reactive sgpt -- 48.76 u/l
what does it mean? thank you ...
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were performed. The results could mean acute or chronic infection with HBV. You should consult with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Population Is Most At Risk In Getting Chlamydia?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- Vaginitis And Skin Rash
- Syphilis And The Immune System
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.