Feb 26, 2012
hbs ag - reactive hbe Ab - reactive hbe ag - Non reactive sgpt -- 48.76 u/l
what does it mean? thank you ...
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were performed. The results could mean acute or chronic infection with HBV. You should consult with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Tattoo
- Does Painful Ejaculation Mean I Have Hiv?
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can And Std Cause Mouth Ulcers?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.