HBV- VIRAL LOAD BY TAQMAN
Feb 12, 2012
MY RESULT IS 130 IU/Ml 1 IU/mL = 5.8 COPIES/ML THIS IS NORMAL OR ABNORMAL? WHAT IS THE TREATMENT ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was performed.There is no normal here. This likely indicates chronic infection with HBV. However, that is a very low viral load. You should discuss these results with a liver specialist to see whether treatment is indicated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Negative Effects Of Flu Shot On Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Long After Exposure Does It Take Hiv To Show Up In Blood Test?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Shingles?
- What Else Causes Genital Warts Other Then Hpv?
- What Does Being A Carrier Of Herpes Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.