HBV- VIRAL LOAD BY TAQMAN
Feb 12, 2012
MY RESULT IS 130 IU/Ml 1 IU/mL = 5.8 COPIES/ML THIS IS NORMAL OR ABNORMAL? WHAT IS THE TREATMENT ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was performed.There is no normal here. This likely indicates chronic infection with HBV. However, that is a very low viral load. You should discuss these results with a liver specialist to see whether treatment is indicated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And Condom Broke Uncircumcised
- If You Have Hiv Symptoms Can Test Results Show Up Negative?
- Is It Possible To Have Hiv And Herpes At The Same Time?
- How Long After Sex Can You Detect Hiv In Your Blood Test?
- Can Hiv Symptoms Show In Less Than A Week?
- Can You Get Hiv From Blood Getting On The Skin?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.