Feb 12, 2012
I just get results from my Doctor saying my CD4 Count is 318 and viral load is 139. Is this fine as when I heard that I'm HIV I was 208.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate whether you are on HIV treatment or not, how long you have been infected, and what the CD4 count and viral load were when you were diagnosed. So it is hard to put those numbers into context of what is going on. That is certainly a better CD4 count than before, and a low viral load, but you don't indicate what the viral load was before.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Transmission Of Genital Herpes
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
- How Should I Tell My New Girlfriend About Hpv?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Syphilis Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.