Treatment of Polineuropati after treatment Alluvia
Feb 5, 2012
Dear, I am MD from Hospital in Indonesia. I have a patient 60 years old with Toxoplasmosis HIV with 3 years treatment.Since one years ago we gave alluviareatment, but now the patient has polineuropati and weakness of body. What do you opinion about acupunture treatment for his persisten symptoms. Thank you for the attention
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't think there is any harm in providing acupuncture treatment for this condition. There is some data to suggest it may be effective.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
- How Long Do Hep C Symptoms Take To Occur?
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
- What Does A Lot Of Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- Hiv Blood Mixed With Saliva On Dental Instrument
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.