Frustarion of feeling unhealthy and not knowing what my CBC really means!

Dear Doctor, I am a 38 year old male, living in Germany diagnosed with Hiv in late 2009(cd4 208)! I am on Atripla however over the course of my treatment I have been unable to gain weigh and Normally always very weak, soar, and recently beginning to have frequent headaches with my Cd4 fluxuating between 280-420! I have brought these things up with my doctor however he laughs and tells me that these things are normal & that I should not worry so much! but unfortunately my body feels like it is telling me otherwise. I feel like i am really going crazy so I was hoping that i could share my last important bits of my CBC( things that seem low and the standard stuff) and perhaps u could give me some insight on things I should specifically ask to check! CD4-408, CD4%-23, CD4/8 ratio 0.4, CD8-933, CD8%-52, DR+%3+(active t-cell%)21, LEUKO-3.2, LYMPHO% 56.6%, LympM% 52% on a scale of (17-47%), MCV-97.4, NeutAbs-1.091 on a scale of (1.700-7.200) NeutM% - 34% on a scale of (41-75%), NEUTRO% - 32%, NKT% - 16%, Thro-122, TSH-0.13 on a scale of (0.40-2.50) I Today was at my doctors and after him telling me everything was normal with these results, I asked him only if he thought The TSH was low, he told me it was a little low and ordered further blood work for the thyroid!( It's really frustrating that I had to point it out) I look forward to your reply. Tx

Well your leuckocyte (total white blood cell, WBC) count and neutrophil count are slightly low. But that is not likely to account for your symptoms. Other than your CD4 count/percent, your blood counts are fine. I am not sure what the Thro level is. If it is the T3 thyroid hormone level, than that is in the normal range. The T4 thyroid hormone level would be in the range of 4 - 10 mcg/dL. Although your TSH level is "low" based on the normal range for the lab where it was run, people who have hypothyroidism (low thyroid) and have symptoms like you describe, actually have high levels of TSH, not low levels. The other tests for thyroid function may help, but it is unlikely that your symptoms are thyroid related based on the test results so far.

Understanding CD4 Count
can i take another med?