|after AIDS diagnosis, can my CD4 count go up with meds?
Jan 29, 2012
Specifically about AIDS: is my cd4 count still reversible when diagnosed if i keep up with my medications?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Absolutely, particularly after starting treatment when your HIV viral load becomes undetectable.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Hole In Condom Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.