after AIDS diagnosis, can my CD4 count go up with meds?
Jan 29, 2012
Specifically about AIDS: is my cd4 count still reversible when diagnosed if i keep up with my medications?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Absolutely, particularly after starting treatment when your HIV viral load becomes undetectable.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Common Are Oral Warts?
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.