HCV RT-PCR, QUANT
Jan 29, 2012
I'm 59 years old and my tests results were 16,364,000 IU/ml and HCV log10 is 7.214 log IU/ml for genotype 2. Thats for genotype 2 what do you think should be my next step. Thanks for your help
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sounds like a discussion about treatment with a liver specialist would be the next step.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- High White Blood Cell Count What Does It Mean Hiv
- Will Shingles Cause Pain On One Side Only?
- Why Do People Get Shingles?
- What Is The Earliest Time Frame Of Wart Formation After Exposure To Hpv?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.