Jan 29, 2012
Dear Dr.'s, My recent lab work by my internist showed a bilirubin level of 2.5. He ordered more detailed lab work to make a comparison the following week and also an ultrasound. Is this ultrasound really necessary?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Probably. Given this lab result imaging of the liver would be indicated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.