Jan 29, 2012
Dear Dr.'s, My recent lab work by my internist showed a bilirubin level of 2.5. He ordered more detailed lab work to make a comparison the following week and also an ultrasound. Is this ultrasound really necessary?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Probably. Given this lab result imaging of the liver would be indicated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- White Bumps On Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Seroconverting After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- AIDS Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.