Jan 29, 2012
Dear Dr.'s, My recent lab work by my internist showed a bilirubin level of 2.5. He ordered more detailed lab work to make a comparison the following week and also an ultrasound. Is this ultrasound really necessary?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Probably. Given this lab result imaging of the liver would be indicated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Fever A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Herpes Cause Diarrhea?
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.