HBV DNA Topics
Jan 29, 2012
My HBV DNA results was 3772 IU/ml (21000 copies UI/ml) so my state was?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a low HBV viral load level. But you don't indicate why the test was obtained and whether you have received treatment. An isolated HBV virus test can't evaluate what is going on. I suggest you speak to a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Protected Anal Sex
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Mutual Masturbation
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Mutual Masturbation
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Does Genital Warts Virus Ever Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.