HBV DNA Topics
Jan 29, 2012
My HBV DNA results was 3772 IU/ml (21000 copies UI/ml) so my state was?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a low HBV viral load level. But you don't indicate why the test was obtained and whether you have received treatment. An isolated HBV virus test can't evaluate what is going on. I suggest you speak to a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Causes A Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Short-term Effects Of Syphilis?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- Topical Antifungal For Angular Chelitis
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.