HBV Viral Load
Jan 22, 2012
Here are my results:
3178 copies/mL 3,5 log copies/mL 546 UI/mL 2,7 log UI/mL
What does this mean? Do I need to be treated?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those are all mathematical expressions of the same number, expressed as copy number, international units, and as absolute numbers or numbers on a log10 scale. That would be considered a low HBV viral load in the absence of treatment. Treatment might be indicated, but requires additional testing and you should consult a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Can You Catch HIV In The Ocean Water?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.