Question About Recent Lab Results

Hello Doctor, my question is that my latiest labs depict a absolte CD4 of 333 a CD4% of 9.9 and a VL of 33K and I have been HIV+ for 12 years and haven't been on meds in over (5) years. Based on my stats how good or bad do they look and what would you recommend? Also how serious is the CD4% of 9.9? Thanks

Pretty serious. Despite your CD4 count of 333, a CD4% of < 14% (10% in your case) indicates an AIDS diagnosis, and puts you at serious risk for opportunistic infections. I would suggest starting HIV meds now.

will I get infected
Can a HIV+ have children?