|will I get infected
Jan 15, 2012
My son is HIV positive, he is on antiviral drugs (lopinavir/ritonavir & Emtricitabine) by Bristol Myers for 7 years, it is a clinical trial drugs. This morning I mistook his toothbrush to brush my teeth only after I clean all up I realised I did it. I am so scared now. What should I do? will I be infected. Note that he used that toothbrush about a week ago, it was placed at a corner in the bathroom near to my sanitary stuff. Please advise, thanks and regards,
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
This is unlikely to pose a risk to you. But you should check in with your doctor in any case.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Eyes An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.