will I get infected

My son is HIV positive, he is on antiviral drugs (lopinavir/ritonavir & Emtricitabine) by Bristol Myers for 7 years, it is a clinical trial drugs. This morning I mistook his toothbrush to brush my teeth only after I clean all up I realised I did it. I am so scared now. What should I do? will I be infected. Note that he used that toothbrush about a week ago, it was placed at a corner in the bathroom near to my sanitary stuff. Please advise, thanks and regards,

This is unlikely to pose a risk to you. But you should check in with your doctor in any case.

when should i test for CD4 again?
Question About Recent Lab Results