|will I get infected
Jan 15, 2012
My son is HIV positive, he is on antiviral drugs (lopinavir/ritonavir & Emtricitabine) by Bristol Myers for 7 years, it is a clinical trial drugs. This morning I mistook his toothbrush to brush my teeth only after I clean all up I realised I did it. I am so scared now. What should I do? will I be infected. Note that he used that toothbrush about a week ago, it was placed at a corner in the bathroom near to my sanitary stuff. Please advise, thanks and regards,
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
This is unlikely to pose a risk to you. But you should check in with your doctor in any case.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Inverted Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.