when should i test for CD4 again?
Jan 15, 2012
hi doc, recently i vaccinated myself with engerix B booster dose. u said in one reply, vaccination is going to give a CD4 drop. so what should be the ideal time for rechecking CD4? regards.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Probably about 4 weeks after any immunization should be fine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Eyes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Rash Worried It Could Be HIV
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.