Syphilis results

I have been tested for syphilis and the results are positive. The count was 1 / 4.

The doctor confused me saying it could have be the case I had it ages ago and it was treated by penicillin.

I understand the test may always show up as they test the level of antibodies but does this result mean I still have it or not. Is there any table to understand the result 1 /4

That is likely an RPR test result, indicating a 1 to 4 titer. Your doctor is correct, it is a nonspecific test, and could represent either new or old infection, or previously treated or untreated infection. It is quite common to have this test be positive for many years or forever, after having syphilis infection and being treated for it. This test cannot determine whether you still have it or were successfully treated. If you were treated in the past, you would have likely remembered it, as treatment is either 1 or 3 weekly injections of penicillin in your butt. If this cannot be recalled, then you will need some further assessment from your doctor as to whether treatment is indicated now.

HBV Viral Load
hiv drugs