|HBV Viral Load
Jan 15, 2012
Here are my results:
3178 copies/mL 3,5 log copies/mL 546 UI/mL 2,7 log UI/mL
What does this mean?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Support Groups For Gay Men
- Does Neuropathy Make You Weak?
- Primary Hiv Rash Characteristics
- How Many Days After Having Sex Should I Test For Hiv?
- Chances Of Contracting Hiv After One Unprotected Exposure
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.