how many cd4 cells will increase in every month

Hi, I got infected with HIV and i consulted doctor on 23/jan/2010 and my cd4 cells are 63 and after ART (I am taking Trioday tablets) and viral load is 146000 and after 3 months viral load is come to undetected and my cd4 cells become 225 and after 3 month it drop down to 202 and after 3 months it become 252 and my cd4% is 6% at beginining and after it become 12%, i want to know how much cd4 cells will increase every month and there is any hope of treatment in the near future i am very disturbed can you explain me more

Your treatment response has been excellent. Your CD4 count has increased 4 times and your CD4% has doubled. The lower your CD4 count is when you start the longer it may take to increase. You may not see a consistent monthly increase over time. You may get to a plateau like you are at now for awhile and then see a more slow increase in cells over time.

Viral Load down but so is CD4
Does caffeine and alcohol interrupt arvs