Jan 8, 2012
I have hep c hcv ab w rflx to riba is 11 high, hcv rna-pcr is 2,689,660 or 6.4, what's this mean
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It appears you have chronic HCV infection. That RNA or HCV viral load level is about average for people who are infected. The value is expressed in two ways that mean the same thing. The first is 2.68 million IU/mL (or copies per mL of blood) and 6.4 Log10 IU/mL, which is just another mathematical way of saying 2.68 million.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- 90 Day Negative Elisa Hiv 1,2 Test
- California Laws For Partner Notification For HIV
- Can You Get Hiv If Consumed Contaminated Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.