Can condom brokage cause hiv regimen to fail

I was diagnosed last year(Dec 2010) when i was 2 months pregnant and my cd count was 252.I was put on aluvia and lamzid.In june 2011 i gave birth to a healthy baby.My cd counts in July 2011 was 540.My husband is hiv positive but not on arv.On 17 Dec we had an intercourse and the condom broke but he did not ejaculate inside of me.It was the first time the condom broke since i started my hiv treatment.I continued with my HIV treatment as usual.I am worried.My question is whether i was reinfected with another strain of HIV ,Will HIV mutation take place?I also need to know if this can cause my HIV treatment to be resistant.

You don't indicate what your husband's CD4 count and viral load are and why he is not on treatment. There is a theoretical chance of transmission. But because you are already on HIV meds and he is not, the likelihood of transmission and resistance development is almost zero.

HBV viral load
Very High T cells and Low viremia