CD4 & CD8 decrease when undetectable

My Cd4 and Cd8 levels have continued to drop even thought my viral load is undetectable while taking Atripla. What is the cause for this drop even though the virus is being managed? Is there a medicine than can increase my Cd4 levels?

It would be helpful if you let me know what the actual numbers are in order for me to assess this. If you could let me know what the CD4 count and percent were before you started treatment, what those numbers have been over time and what they are now. Also how long you have been on Atripla and what, if any, other meds you might be on.

VIral Load went from undetectable to 100 in 4 months
Th2 dominance