VIral Load went from undetectable to 100 in 4 months

I have been on Atripla for 5 years and have been undetectable. Four months ago my viral load was 25. This month it is 100. The CD4s were 604 4 months ago and are 820 now. Should I be concerned that the virus is mutating or that my meds may not be working? Is it normal for the viral load to go up a little sometime? Are there other factors that might make the viral load show? Thanks so much. Just worried because I like the Atripla.

I would not be concerned. The viral load blips are likely the result of assay variability. The CD4 count can bounce around for a variety of reasons, and so that is likely not a real increase unless you see the CD4% increase accordingly.

Understanding my Labs
CD4 & CD8 decrease when undetectable