Dec 17, 2011
hi, what is therapeutic vaccine remune? is it successful in trials? thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is an inactivated strain of HIV that is used as a therapeutic vaccine in HIV infected people to boost the immune system. It did show some improvement in t cell function.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Blood Getting On The Skin?
- I Just Got Treated For Chlamydia Can I Have Hiv
- Information For The Medicine Atripla
- Will The Doctor Call You If Your Hiv Test Results Are Positive?
- Is Hiv And Aids Considered An Std?
- What Can I Do To Lose Weight Gain Caused By Hiv Medication?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.