Dec 17, 2011
hi, what is therapeutic vaccine remune? is it successful in trials? thanks.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is an inactivated strain of HIV that is used as a therapeutic vaccine in HIV infected people to boost the immune system. It did show some improvement in t cell function.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Transfer Hiv Through Aids Rashes And Bumps?
- Hiv And High Temperature
- How Much Blood Must Be Transmitted In Order To Get Hiv?
- What To Do If You Think Your Boyfriend Has Herpes?
- What Percentage Of The Population Has Genital Herpes?
- What Percentage Of People Die From Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.