HIV symptoms and seroconversion
Dec 17, 2011
Generally if someone has acute symptoms related to HIV does that mean they will test positive with on anti-HIV EIA?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, generally speaking and depending on how long after infection the test is obtained.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Genital Warts Virus Ever Go Away?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Severe Chest Pain And Vaginal Bleeding
- Vaginal Discharge Viral Infection Complications
- Are Body Itch, Joint Pain, Numbness HIV Symptoms?
- Can You Get Hiv If Consumed Contaminated Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.