HIV symptoms and seroconversion
Dec 17, 2011
Generally if someone has acute symptoms related to HIV does that mean they will test positive with on anti-HIV EIA?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, generally speaking and depending on how long after infection the test is obtained.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Pain In Urethra After Sex (not An Std)
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Toilet Seat?
- Hiv Antibody Negative After 11 Months White Tongue
- Hiv Antibody Negative Symptoms Persist
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.