|what is dermavir?
Dec 17, 2011
what is dermavir? has it failed in trial?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is a therapeutic HIV vaccine given through the skin. It has demonstrated some positive results, as manifested by increased HIV specific t cells.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.