Regarding test results of HBSAG
Dec 17, 2011
Grretings of the day . My HBV Value after 6 months test reduced to 20iu/ml from 4900iu/ml. ALT-69U/L earlier it was 58 u/l but testing done was in another laboratory . HBSAG-Value 6043.
1)what is my condition of the disease. 2) Are results of laboratories varies ,as my test are done from different labs .
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these test were obtained, and whether this is possibly acute infection or you have received treatment for HBV infection. Thus, it is difficult to comment of these results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Chlamydia Testing Ever Be Wrong?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Is Hpv Tested For When Donating Blood?
- Bleeding Gums While Giving Oral Sex
- How Many Causes Are Hiv Test Positive After 3 Months?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.