|One partner is postive the other negative
Dec 11, 2011
How is possible that one person in the relationship has tested positive and the other test negative. We have been together for almost a year.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are multiple reasons for this situation, including the underlying immune system of each person, number and types of exposures to HIV infection sources, among others.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Most Common Std To Go Undiagnosed
- What Is Ascus Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.