Drop in CD4 and WCB

I went through chem and radiation about 1.5 years ago for anal cancer - hammered my CD4 and WBC, my VL remained undetectable. My number recovered (CD4 312 and WBC 6) but my last test was 170 and 2.9. Is the cancer back or what? My docs seem rather complacent. I'm not. Any advice?

I assume you haven't had any recent chemo or radiation, or other new meds or over the counter products that could result in a significant drop in your CD4 count and WBC. Your CD4 count has fallen as a result of the fact that all your white blood cells are down. So something appears to be affecting your bone marrow's ability to produce WBC. Anal cancer would not be a type of cancer that would result in your WBC falling. If this persists you may need to see a hematologist and possibly get a bone marrow biopsy to see what is affecting your ability to make WBC.

Worried of a low cd count and %age