|should commit suicide doc? dont lie...please.
Dec 11, 2011
hi, can the world have a therapeutic vaccine (not a preventive one) to reduce VL? how long a person newly infected can live on current medication? should somebody commit suicide knowing positive status? please reply.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although we are still some time away from a therapeutic vaccine, HIV treatment today is extremely effective in controlling the infection and people can have a normal life expectancy. If you are having difficulty regarding your positive status, I suggest you contact a mental health provider or call a crisis line and discuss your thoughts and situation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are People Living With Hiv More Likely To Commit Suicide?
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Being Fingered?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.